Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ads on new sites!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share with you that I've increased some advertising in hopes the word gets out about my new novel! I've signed on with Eye On Romance and Manic Readers and my ads are going out with their newsletters so I'm hoping for more traffic to my sites and sales.

One can only hope, but it's the readers who make the author reach the top. I have confidence in my readers and in those who try me for the first time. Please share my site and my novel with your friends, so they tell their friends. An author needs to be able to hold the reader's attention and keep them turning pages. I hope, again, that I've done this for you.

Think of the books you've read. Are there some characters who refuse to leave your mind AFTER you're done reading? Do they linger, making you relive the novel so they stay alive in your mind? LOL I hope I've been able to create that with my characters. Let me know if that's happened. I'd love to hear about it.

Enjoy your summer, it's only getting started. Happy reading!