Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guest Author Interviews Coming Soon!

Upcoming events:  

Author Interviews:  I've decided to add a few author interviews to my site and that will happen on Thursdays beginning May 27 so you'll want to mark your calendars and book mark my blog so you can come back and read about them! I hope you enjoy them and their books!

Blog Jog Day:  This is a blog hopper event that will start on May 9th. I know, it's Mother's Day but hopefully some of you will be able to join in. My site will be taking comment entries for a $25 gift card; other sites may be giving away packages too.


Blogmania:  The next event will be Sept 15th and 16th so mark your calendars! So far there are 175 blogs participating and each blog will giving away $100 prize packages!! Mark your calendar now so you don't miss out and....plan for a full 48 hours! I tried on the 30th to hit each participating blog and fell short. I was surprised that I couldn't get to each one so on that day, have your beverages and foods ready so you can grab them and continue hopping! Info links are on the left.

Monday Night Chats: Join me on Monday nights at 6 PM West coast time, 8 PM Central time and 9 PM East coast time at my Manic Readers site (on the left) so we can chat and get caught up. There is so much happening and I love it! Talk to you Monday night!