Saturday, July 31, 2010

New book coming along well...

Thanks for popping in to check this out. Yes, book three is started and the edits I'm working on are making the story even better. From the comments I've received so far, the readers love it and say they're pulled right into the story and they can't wait to find out what happens.


If you want to check out the first two chapters, head on over to my portfolio at Writing.com. I've not yet uploaded the edits to correct what I want but I'll be doing that soon. The chapters that are there are the unedited version but still give a good taste of the story. I hope you enjoy the beginning and want more!

The story takes place in the beautiful city of Wilmington NC. If you've not been there, check my website on the 'About Me' button and it will take you to more info on Whispers at Ghost Point. Those links should give you a good feel of where my characters will be roaming around. Please enjoy the links and the chapters.

Leave me a comment here along with any questions you might have on the story. If you have an idea or thought about what you'd like to see in the story, let me know here and I might tell you if that's included or maybe....I just might include it in the story! Let's have fun with this!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. How did you decide on lighthouses,historical society, and ghosts? I cannot wait for this book. The story sounds wonderful! I love lighthouses and anything with ghosts or hauntings as long as it's not in my house(the ghosts). LOL. I've got to catch up on your books. I just starting reading No Turning Back & I knew at the beginning I was going to love it. I am a slow reader so bear with me. LOL.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thanks for popping in! It means a lot when readers leave a comment. Let me know how you like NTB when you're finished.

    The hero, Nathan, is the ghost in the next book, and is reincarnated to present time.....but that's all I'm sharing!

    ReplyDelete