Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Contest - Word of the Week


       Mark your calendars for October 31st so you can hop over to my website to begin collecting the Word of the Week. Every Sunday, starting Oct 31st, I will post a word to make a sentence until Dec 11. At that time you'll send me all the words, including any punctuation, to my email to enter the contest and I'll pull a winner on Dec 16th.



       What's up for grabs? Would the thought of winning chocolates keep you coming back once a week to grab the words? Well, that's what the winner will receive. These aren't just any ol' chocolates. They are from a wonderful shop in Moscow, Idaho called Cowgirl Chocolates, where the owner makes not only milk and dark chocolates, but also caramels.

       That's not all. She has come up with a fantastic idea for those who love 'hot, spicy' foods...she adds jalapenos and habaneros to her chocolates and caramels!  Just a few sniffs of the little wrapped truffles and you can smell the heat. If you like spicy, you'll love these. They are to-die-for delicious and they melt in your mouth, making you devour them before you realize they're GONE! I wouldn't lie to you about something this wonderful. Hop over to her website and place your order. You'll have them gone before I pull a winner in December!




       Love contests? I look forward to see your entries flow into my email from Dec 11 - 15th! Good luck to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. love contests and the chocolates sound very unique(with spices). thanks.

    ReplyDelete