Wednesday, November 3, 2010

At convention with hubby then headed east to welcome grandbaby #2!

Hi everyone,


Sorry I've not had interviews on the site in a while. I'm currently with hubby at convention in Vegas learning a few things from other business owners. It's fun to hear what others do to get new customers. Now this is really no different than getting new readers because we all still have to market and constantly be alert for new ideas to do the same type of marketing.

On Monday, I head east to welcome our new granddaughter into the world. I'm not sure if she will arrive before I do or not but her mum sure is hoping she does! Her name will be Tessa Rae and I can't wait to hold her. I'll also get to see daughter number one and her baby will be two shortly so we'll have a birthday party too. We're looking forward to having a great time. I haven't seen them in over a year!

I'm also hoping to get together with a few friends and fellow writers in Toledo while I'm there. Ten days should allow me plenty of time to visit but I know it still won't be long enough! I'll post some pics on my FB Fan Page when Tessa arrives. Thank you for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new grandbaby. Can't wait for pictures. And Happy birthday to the other one. They grow up too fast. Have fun.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete