Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Jog Day - Nov 21st!


 And the winners are:

aries18 and Patricia R!

Congrats to both of you! Enjoy the Chocolates!


Thank you for stopping by my Blog today! I hope you're enjoying the day. Please explore all this Blog has to offer, then jog on over to http://barbaraehrentreu.blogspot.com/. If you would like to visit a different Blog in the jog, go to http://blogjogday.blogspot.com

My prize giveaway for Nov 21st - Blog Jog Day: 

Your choice of one of my books PLUS -
Chocolates Galore!
 (spicy chocolates and caramels)
 

TWO Winners will be drawn!


Prize Rules: 
         - Follow my blog or FB fan page
       - Leave a comment below with your email addy
       - not a requirement, but my newsletter sign up is there on the left!


I'm proud to be a part of the Blog Jog Day and hope you're book marking several blogs so you can return to those you liked most. I write romance novels and until recently, thought I wrote historical and time travel, but am finding my current 'work in progress' is a contemporary. So, now I'll have to change many of my sites to reflect the new me, right? LOL

We all have to be open to change and not all of the changes are something we can control. The stories in my head don't ask my opinion, they just begin and take over until I have written down all their information for you to read. Yes, that is exactly how it is. The characters don't care that they are contemporary and I'm a writer of historicals so I will just take down their information and add to their story in hopes it will be something you'll not be able to put down once you've started turning my pages. I'll do my best to keep it exciting so you don't dog ear too many pages and I'll apologize now for the housework you might not get done, or the dinners that may be late or sleep you might lose.

I hope I've piqued your interest so you will book mark MY page and come back later, or please feel free to wander around now. My website has lots of goodies on it, too, and that will lead you to even more websites of wonderful writers. I thank you for the time you've spent here and the time you WILL spend later when you pop back in to find out what I'm up to next....thank you so much! I appreciate your time.

Need more blogs to visit?  Look below and add YOUR blog to the 'Deanna's Friends' blog hop just below my site counter, then GRAB the code and add it to YOUR blog site. Have a fantastic day in the Blog Jog!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Jog Day. Great blog...off to browse around.

    BookNoise at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Deanna! I'm stopping by on my jog. Look forward to getting to know you better.

    ENter me in your contest, please. Im a new follower and my email is pakazo77@gmail.com

    I'm also having a contest on my blog today so feel free to stop by.

    Happy jogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Deanna. Your post is enlightening. Enjoy the day, visit my blog stop, enter me in your yum contest.


    http://authorCharmaineGordon.xanga.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you on facebook. (Kelly Deaton) Thanks for the chance!
    Kelly D. ~ dkad23(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a follower, and I LOVE chocolate! Mmmm...chocolate.

    katekaynak at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog Jogging is new to me but I'm having fun.

    I am a follower; fan on facebook and an e-mail subscriber.

    Spicy chocolates sound so yummy; never have had them;

    yourstrulee(at)sasktel(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who dosen't like chocolate!!!
    caroldenbow@gmail.com
    Yummy! Thanks for offering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jogging through. Your prizes sound wonderful. Hope I win.

    par2323@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deanna. Happy Blog Jog day.
    Sue B
    katsrus(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having a blast find new blogs to follow on the blog hop
    Gfc follower
    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful blog. Why is it that pictures of babies always tears me up? Hmm.

    Stop by and enter for a copy of Dead Witness, Deanna. And have yourself one terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jogging in from Blog Jog :). I guess you do need to reflect the new you haha. Keep up the great work Deanna :).

    BK

    bkwalkerbooks at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting a stop on the Blog Jog. I would love to be entered in your contest.

    I already follow on GFC.
    I subscribed to your newsletter.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Out for a nighttime job around the blogs and joined your fans on FB.
    smurfette_525(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great site. I'm following you and I'm jogging on through. What a fun activity. I'm finding all sorts of fabulous blogs I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Thanks!

    aries18(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jogging by... this looks interesting, will have to come back! ;-)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Deanna! I'm here for the Blog Jog. I was away from the computer on Sunday, so I'm catching up today.

    Your granddaughter is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations on the new arrival. :)

    I'd love to win the contest! My email is freakyfrugalite {at} live {dot} com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Deanna!

    I'm so sorry I didn't make it for "Blog Jog Day".

    My sister must have forgotten that she was going to lend me her laptop for the weekend and went away, taking it with her.

    Good thing I decided at the last minute not to sign up to do it for myself. It's hard to do it without a computer, huh? I still don't have the problem solved yet.

    I hope you had a great day and please forgive me, okay? I never would have given my word had I known that would have happened. (She says she's sorry, too.)

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    *Hugs*
    Cynde

    Cynde's Got The Write Stuff

    ReplyDelete