Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm back from convention and R & R!



 Visited Mardi Gras!!

      Sorry I've been MIA for so long! I attended a business convention in New Orleans and stayed another week for vacation with hubby. What an awesome time! We had a meet and greet on the FIELD of the New Oleans Saints SuperDome!! How awesome is that?


    After the grueling three day convention (we did learn so it was worthwhile!), we began our vacation with a ghost/vampire tour after dark, also enjoyed a cemetery tour.


      I think the most fun was the swamp tour in an air boat! Our guide took us down a few bayous so we could snap pics of alligators as well as the kewl scenery.


      I sense a possible future book set in the bayou....Whispers from the Bayou??? We'll see, I have to finish what I've got started first!! Hmmm....a series of Whisper books? LOL

      There are also a few additions I want to do for my website because I've found a fabulous hand lotion that is so creamy and I can add scents to it. The lemon and spa scents are yummy but I have to say, I do love the lemon one. I'll have those for sale soon but if you're interested now, let me know! Until later, have a wonderful beginning to our upcoming holiday season and come back to join me for the holiday blog hops!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice pictures. Sounds like you had a great time.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete