Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get in NOW to add Your Blog to the Valentine's Day Hop!



Click the Valentine's Day Blog Hop icon on the left, it'll take you to a post where you can add your blog to the hop. Remember, when you add your blog, your blog will be visited daily for those seven days and you offer a prize at the end for those who leave a comment on your blog, which is their way of entering YOUR contest.

At the end, pick one or two lucky commenters to win the prized you posted during the hop. Readers love to visit various blogs to see what and who is out there so come show off your blog for Valentine's Day and let readers fall in love with YOUR blog!

Readers, tell us what you love most about blog hops. Do you find them fun? Do you find many new blogs to follow and maybe even a few new authors and new books? We'd love to hear your thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I would've loved to be part of this! Regrettably, I have an event running at my blog during those days and wouldn't be able to post. Sighs. Please keep my updated of future blog events so I can participate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Sky! I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the blogs as a source of finding new authors or books I've not yet heard about. I must say a person can spend a lot of their time blogging though.
    jWIsley(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read what authors have to say about their books but blogging isn't my favorite thing to do. I should spend the time actually reading books. but I do try to participate often in blog hops.
    JFWisherd(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blog hops. I always find new authors and books and also can visit my favorites.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love visiting sites during a blog hop! Can't wait to "see" you there!

    ReplyDelete