Saturday, November 10, 2012

Places visited by my characters - come on over!






     I'm glad you clicked over to see a few places that my characters from 'Whispers' will visit when they stop in Savannah Georgia! I also stood many places my characters will be and it was amazing to be able to do that. We walked River Street, went in to eat at several places and stopped in a few taverns to get the feel of Savannah's historical district. I loved it!


     The Bohemian Hotel is where Dana and Mitch stay while in Savannah. I can't even begin to explain what it felt like to be inside the lobby knowing my characters will be standing in there! It was just awesome! LOL


      This is the Cafe Fiddlers and we ate on the upper deck overlooking River Street! Later, I'll post pics of the inside to show you the character the restaurant had. We never saw a train that used the tracks there so I'd guess those just aren't used anymore but left there for character!



     This is a snapshot of the entire building to show you what the buildings look like with the stone streets and cobblestone sidewalks. We had the best time getting the feel of the area. I should have taken a photo of the candy stores that sold Pralines! OMG! Yes, I bought too many! Yum! Thank you for taking a peek here. Soon I'll post more pics on the Whispers page on my website so visit often.


2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing pictures. It looks so pretty there. Can't wait to see more pictures.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I live as close as I do and have never visited? GASP! :)

    I'm in NC and one day will get there for a weekend. Beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete