Saturday, May 11, 2013

Book Trailer for Whispers at Ghost Point & Contest!


     I'd love to know many of you will share the link to this post so others can learn about Whispers! Below is the book trailer and I hope you enjoy it. If you've not read Whispers yet, I've reincarnated the characters from my historical novel, No Turning Back, set in England in 1778.


CONTEST:  On Friday morning, May 17th, I'll pick TWO commenters to receive an e-copy of the book for No Turning Back so you can read that before reading Whispers. Just leave a comment of what you love about reading historicals OR why you love ghost stories. Pls use the share links so others can get in on the contest!


Thank you for stopping by
and thank you for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. I not sure why I love historical, I guess its where you get to travel to so many different places and times. I always loved history when I was in school. I haven't really read that many ghost stories but the ones I have read have really been good. I will be sharing on facebook under the name of Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like historicals for the fashion.

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete