Sunday, March 8, 2009

Find me, I'm out there! Time travel novels...

Promotion....I love surfing the net for new places to link up with, even though it seems a time-waster, it's not because it eventually will get me to so many places. More readers will be able to connect with me and that's my long term goal. If you like, I'd be honored if you would forward my links to your friends who you think might enjoy time travel and historical romance novels.

A friend sent me to a new site the other day and when it's up to full power, will be a great site for readers and authors alike. Though when I put in the name of the site, a different site came and I'm now aware there are two sites with the same name although getting to them is different. The site is called The Bookhouse: http://www.freewebs.com/thebookhouse/paranormal.htm Now the other site has the same name but what comes up is: The Book House. I'm listed in the site at freewebs.com so please take a few minutes and check out the site. Ernie has done a great job there.

My yahoo reader group is also out there. Check out yahoo for Deanna_Jewel_Readers and join me! You can also enter my contests at my sites by going to the link on the left which will also show you my others sites if you care to join me there.

I thank you for taking the time to read me and pass on my links. You will help me get the word out about another great novel! Thanks again and until later.....happy reading and surfing!

Deanna