Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally!! No Turning Back will be released on March 19th!!

Hi Everyone!

I am pleased to announce that No Turning Back will be available approximately March 19th! It feels good to have that off my desk and out to you so I can start marketing and get the word out.

Please help me spread the word that my new historical novel will be available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or direct from BookLocker.com! Get your copy today - I would so appreciate it and thank you!

MORE NEWS: In celebration of the novel coming out, I have started a new newsletter for you. Please visit my website where you can sign up to receive my newsletter. I'd love to hear what you think of it. I'll get as much news into as I can but don't want to make too long either. I also have my reader group at Yahoo that everyone can join so you can chat with the other members.

Until later, thank you so much for stopping in to read my news!

Deanna