Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 5th Release date!! No Turning Back is available!

Hi Everyone!

Finally! We have a printed version and it looks great! What a wonderful feeling to hold your own book in your hands after so long a wait. I just sit and smile, ok, so I giggle a bit too!

This is my second novel and it is available on my website, Barnes and Noble and Amazon. I so appreciate your support. Writers are only popular when we have people who read our work. Please pass my site on to your friends if you think they would enjoy reading historical and time travel romances and help my circle of friends grow even more.

Further back in my blog, I have an interview with my hero, Nathan, so you might want to wander thru my blog and take a peek. He's pretty nice eye candy...and a one woman man! That alone makes him tempting! 

I would love to chat with all of you so join me on Monday nights in my chat room at 6 pm Pacific time (9 pm Eastern) Book mark the site so you can come back later!

A few new things I've added are my new newsletter, the sign up is on my website and I'd love to share that with you, as well as my new fan page so pls become a member to keep in touch and know what's happening so you can join us! That's it for now; don't forget Nathan's interview!


Happy Easter and enjoy Spring while you can.