Thursday, April 15, 2010

April contest - Win book and POSTER!!

Yes, that's right! I've had a few requests for the poster I give to book stores advertising my new novel, No Turning Back, so decided I would give one away to BOTH winners of my April contest.

There is still time to enter. Just send an email to deanna.jewel@yahoo.com with 'contest' in the subject line and you're IN! I KNOW!! That's pretty easy. I also give away one of my tee shirts and a gift card to Amazon or B & N so I will also need your shirt size and which gift card you'd like as well as your address. More details are listed on my website.

The link is listed below for book buzzer to read the first two sample chapters of No Turning Back. On Tuesday, the 13th, readers helped me get to the #1 spot for romance books for full page views. Thank you so much to those who have already been to the site and read me. Wow....how kewl is that to be #1 on a site even for one day, but...it's not been just one day, I've been listed at the #1 spot at least three times in April!

Thank you so much and I'll see you in my contest!