Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blogmania participants - thank you so much!!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the blog crawl and I look forward to Sept 15th for the next one.  I will be posting my winner this weekend and will also email the winner. You have all made this a huge success and I hope you found new books, authors, and blog/websites out there! There certainly was something for everyone. I had a great time and no, I didn't make it to all the sites but bookmarked a slew of them so I could return.

If you enjoyed this event, please check my main website for info on the Blog Jog Day taking place on May 9th...I know it's Mother's Day but I hope some of you can still find time to participate with us. It should still be fun. Not all sites will be offering prizes but mine will, so I look forward to seeing you here so You can see what I have in store for that event. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Again, thank you all for joining us yesterday!