Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Blogmania Sponsor



For those not aware yet, Cowgirl Chocolates located, in Moscow Idaho, is my Blogmania sponsor! I want to thank them for adding their gift item to my four drawings I will be giving away the morning of Sept 17th. They would love it if you visit their site to check out all their amazing flavors. My favorite is their 'spicy' chocolates and caramels! Oh my, you have got to try them; you can order right from their website!




Remember, come back to see what the rest of my giveaway consists of because the chocolates are only part of it! To enter my Blogmania Giveaway, come back here on Sept 15 and 16 to get your entry in before moving on to the other 175+ blog sites!  Good luck to everyone and remember to have fun. This is going to be a fantastic event!