Thursday, January 13, 2011

Check out my bookbuzzr links down on the left!

I've added the links to my BookBuzzr site so you can read a few pages of both of my books before you decide to purchase. Just click the book, turn the pages and read away. I hope you enjoy the first chapter or two enough that you want to order your own copy.

For those who want the Kindle or Nook version, you can hop over to Smashwords and download the copy that matches your eReader! It's very simple at Smashwords and they have hundreds of books to download there, just in case you've never been to the website! Thank you so much for stopping in and thank you to those who visit Smashwords or your favorite book site to purchase my work!

While you're at the BookBuzzr site, take a peek at their Cover Match Game. Just a warning...it's a bit addicting so don't say I didn't warn you. Earn enough points by matching covers and you can win books - check out what you can win while you're there! Have fun and let me know how you're doing! Be sure to tell your friends to come over and follow my sites!