Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ten days left....


Love to Win??

      That's ten days left to get into my August contest! Are you in yet? There are two ways to enter: Hop over to my website contest page and click the 'Email Me' button or send an email to deanna.jewel at yahoo.com with CONTEST in the subject line. One entry per person per month. Please note that my contest is monthly so be sure to get in your monthly entry.

      There are also other links to more contest websites out there so you can win numerous gift cards and books if you enter all the contests! Some sites have blog hops to enter even more contests. There is another blog hop in mid-September - BittenByParanormalRomance - click the link and find out more.

MORE NEWS:  I've just gotten in my new extra rich hand/body lotions! They come in three different scents: Spa, Lemon, and CK-1 and are in 2-oz bottles. For those who'd like to order them, they are $3/each and because I'll be shipping priority mail for $5.35, with every order...I will send my goodie bag of author book marks! So...the total package is $8.35 to help me cover postage and $3/each should you want additional bottles or scents. To order:  send your PAYPAL payment to butterfly55_55 at yahoo.com and in the shipper comments, let me know what scents you'd like! I'm excited to be able to offer these to those who love lotions!


2 comments:

  1. FYI: The link to your contest page gives a message 'page not found'.

    ReplyDelete