Monday, September 19, 2011


 Presented by
Enchanted Muse Blog Hop Tours
Autumn Hop - Fall Between The Pages


And the winners are:

1st - ThrouTheHaze
2nd - Lori Z
3rd - TinaBuriedUnderBooks

Congratulations to all!


Sept 19 - 26th

      I hope you have a great time during the hop. Book mark sites you want to return to, then head out to enter on all the other hops so you get your contest entries in on all the blogs! Good luck everyone!


PRIZES: 
First Place - $20 Gift Card!
(Amazon, B & N, All Romance book bucks)
Second Place - Bath Gel & Body Lotion Package
(I'll contact winner for snail mail addy)
Third Place - Digital copies of my books


MY Contest Rules - 4 things to do:

  1. Leave a comment 
  2. Include your email addy (deanna.jewel at yahoo dot com)
  3. FOLLOW my blog in Google or Networked
  4. Tell me where you want your GC to
  5. You're done!
      Nothing too difficult, nor a bunch of hoops to jump through. (I don't like it when I have to visit other sites to enter ONE contest either!)