Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Blog Hop


Winners Listed Below
at prize packages

      Thank you for stopping in and I hope you're having fun peeking at all the great prize packages out there for the holiday! Love is in the air and I hope you're grabbing some for yourself. To be in the drawing for my prizes, follow the rules below! I'm giving away THREE prizes so send your friends over, too!
My Prizes:

1st Place - Spa Package with Spicy Truffles
Winner:  Library Pat
2nd Place - $15 Gift Card
Winner:  Ingeborg
3rd Place - Signed copy of Never Surrender
Winner:  WakeAngel 
 








         







Blog Hop Rules

  •  Follow my blog, either way
  •  Leave a comment WITH your email addy included
  •  Let me know where you'd like your gift card to: All Romance E-Bucks, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
  • Head over to the other blogs listed below. Keep my post open then right click the other blogs and open in a new tab to enter on their site.




**Before you leave, please answer my Newsletter poll and subscribe if you don't already receive my newsletter! (I pick one subscriber a month to win a $10 gift card!!)