Monday, November 19, 2012

Come Meet Terra Harmony - Eco-Fantasy Author

Terra Harmony
Eco - Fantasy Author

      Thank you all for stopping in the read about me and my books! I must thank Deanna for having me here this week, it's awesome to be here with your readers.
      I am the author of The Akasha Series and The Kindred Curse Anthology. The Akasha series are contemporary eco-fantasies. The first two books, ‘Water’ and ‘Air’, are available as e-books. The next is the series, ‘Fire’, will be released in October 2012, followed by ‘Earth’ in spring 2013.
      The Kindred Curse Anthology is a series of five vampire short stories, set as prequels to each other. It is now available as one complete collection.
      A little about me – I was born and raised in Colorado but have since lived in California, Texas, Utah, North Carolina and Virginia. I consider myself lucky to have seen most of the states, but that leaves most of the world yet to be seen!
      I served a 5½ year enlistment in the Marine Corp, have a bachelor’s degree in International Relations and master’s degree in Linguistics. I live in a suburb of Washington, DC with my husband of 13 years and three children.
      Please stop back later this week to read my interview with Deanna!

My Links



Twitter @harmonygirlit