Monday, January 28, 2013

Get in on the Romance Blog Hop! Start HERE!

Welcome to the 
Romance Madness Hop!!

     Here's my newest release! If you love lighthouses, romantic suspense, and a bit of paranormal ghost issues, please take a moment to bookmark my pages so you can download your own copy tonight. Help me make this release a huge success. This book just went to print and I'll have paperbacks available on my website as well as the major online stores.
     In the free read, you'll meet Dana who is adamant about getting an opportunity to remodel an abandoned lighthouse. Unknown to her, there are dangers that lurk within the tower and keeper's house that could destroy her future! I hope you enjoy the FREE Chapter One read and grab your own copy from my Whispers website page


My TWO Giveaways:

$30 Dining Card!
(winner's choice)

1 Signed copy of
Whispers at Ghost Point! 
(US residents only, Internat'l = ebook)

1 - Leave a comment w/your email addy
2 - Enter the Rafflecopter & earn more entries!
3 - Not Mandatory but....I'd love it if 
you'd sign up for my newsletters!
(subscribers are in a monthly contest!)   

     I hope all of you have just as much fun during this hop as you've had in past hops. There are many prizes up for grabs out there over the next five days. By clicking the banner below, you'll be taken back to The Romance Review Hop page where you'll be shown the blog to hop to. Their system will remember what blogs you've already been to and show you the next blog to visit.

     If you've not registered at The Romance Review site, be sure to do that so you can take part in their  Q & A contests! Several authors are giving away prizes on the TRR website, check it out! Thank you so much for stopping by MY blog and good luck!

Check out the author interviews below!

The Romance Reviews Romance Madness Hop
a Rafflecopter giveaway