Layered Pudding Dessert
This can be made with any flavor of pudding. I've used Pistachio, Lemon, and Butterscotch!
- 1 stick melted butter or oleo
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flour
- Blend & pat into bottom of 9 x 13 pan, bake at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 18 oz pkg of cream cheese
- ½ of a large carton Cool Whip
- Blend together, spread over cooled first layer
- 2 pkgs Instant chocolate pudding (any flavor works)
- 3 cups cold milk
- Mix as directed, spread over previous layer
- Remaining Cool Whip
- Top with remaining Cool Whip, forming peaks, and sprinkle w/chopped nuts
Please leave a comment with a link to your favorite recipe, be it holiday related or not! Thanks for stopping in to share or grab a recipe!