Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Dinner with Deanna Jewel!


     I hope all of you are already thinking of ways to surprise your loved one on Valentine’s Day. Share with us what your plans are in a comment below for those who don’t know how to surprise that special someone. How many wonderful ideas can we come up with?

     Last year, I held a drawing and gave away gift cards for dinner so the winner’s could use them on Valentine’s Day. I want to do the same thing this year and will hold the drawing early enough so the winner can pick and receive their card in time to go out for Valentine's dinner with it.
     Share your surprise ideas in a comment and then get into the Rafflecopter contest. I’m giving away TWO $25 gift cards to your favorite restaurant (please make it something I can purchase online for you).

Drawing will be held  Feb 7th!!

     Please use the share buttons below to tweet or post on FB about the contest so others can get in on it too! Good luck to everyone. I can wait to read your comments!

a Rafflecopter giveaway