Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reunited soul mates fight the unseen in Whispers at Ghost Point

E-book - $1.50

      If you love the paranormal/ghost world, I please check out Whispers. Below is the book trailer telling a bit about the book that takes place in Wilmington NC and Savannah GA. I've got links on my website where you can see the places in the story so I hope you do that. Mitch and Dana were connected in another life, another time, and when they meet up in Whispers, part of their past comes with them to reclaim what was lost.

* Buy Links *

All Romance eBooks

Amazon

Apple

B &N

Diesel eBooks

iTunes

Kobo

Smashwords

Sony

Please use the share buttons below so your 
friends can grab their copy of Whispers!
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I do love ghost stories and I shared on facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete