Monday, March 2, 2015

Review Tour for Michelle Graves' new upcoming release!


Michelle Graves
Romantic Comedy

Synopsis:
     I wanted three things out of life: to be successful, to make use of my journalism degree, and to write for the Life and Style section of a big name paper. Unfortunately, things never work out quite the way I plan. Some place between life's little twists and turns and a botched assignment, I found myself standing on the edge of the Puget Sound. If I don't nail this assignment, I'm out of a job and practically homeless thanks to my mom's edict. The challenges of an unwelcome travel companion aside, life could be far worse. I mean, who doesn't love Dragon Boat racing?

      Welcome to my blog. I'm Deanna and write multi-genre romance...when I'm not at the office working with my husband. We're in the tax business and yes, right now, we're in our busiest time of the year for those of you who know me.
      First, I have to say that I don't do many book reviews due to all the hats I wear and lack of spare time, but when I skimmed through Michelle's writing, my muse told me the comedy within those pages was just what I needed right now. The fact that she's a 'neighbor' here in the Pacific Northwest piqued my interest!


Review:
     Michelle Graves' writing style in this short story is quick-witted and full of dialogue that moves the story along. Her character is well fleshed out and she pulls you along with Maggie. The poor character has blunder after blunder and yet she never gives up, nor feels sorry for herself. Maggie meets a man who pops into her life more than once, making her want to know more. I'm guessing in future books, he'll be shown to us again. I look forward to that.
      I found myself quickly engrossed in a tale of a young woman who tried hard to make life work for her, while at the same time, Murphy's Law refused to let that happen. This is a light-hearted read that will leave you smiling, if not out-right giggling as you read. You'll love Maggie. I hope Michelle gets her a few more assignments that tug on Maggie's strengths as a writer where she can show her readers that they need to continue reading her column and loving her adventures.



WHERE TO FIND
Michelle Graves:

Website

Facebook


Goodreads

Twitter -
@graveswrites


~ Buy for .99 ~

Amazon

Please use the share buttons below
so your friends can stop by to read about this book