Monday, August 15, 2016

Book Signing at B & N Burbank!

 
Barnes & Noble - Sept 3rd!
     Join us in Burbank CA on Sept 3rd from 3-5:00 PM for our book signing. I'll be joined by five other authors as we welcome you to Barnes & Noble. We love talking with readers about our books and want to meet as many as we can. My book, Never Surrender, is about time travel romance and I hope YOU want to step back in time with Kate and Taima. I'm looking forward to signing YOUR copy and giving you a special beaded book mark and goodie bag!
     Help us get the word out to readers living in the Los Angeles area so we can turn this into a huge party. Please us the SHARE buttons below to shout out to other readers. You never know how far your reach really is. Let's do this! To reward you for your generosity in helping, show us where you shared the post in the CONTEST link below:


 
     Thank you all for the help in letting readers know we'll be in their area. Bloggers, feel free to copy and post to your blog for us. Send me an email if you do this so I can add TEN entries into the contest for you!